The US aerospace sector has gone down in history, with many famous events to its name including the Wrights Brothers' first powered flight in 1902, and the first man on the moon in 1969. Since then, it’s continued to play a significant role in the US and across the world.
- The US aerospace sector is the largest on a global level.
- Aerospace and defense directly employs almost 2 billion people, making up 1.4% of all employment in America.
- Total industry sales contribute $382bn – 1.8% of collective US GDP.
- FDI (foreign direct investment) into US aerospace is more than $20bn.
- The sector has a positive trade balance, valuing $40.6bn.
Looking to advance your career?
If you're looking to make your next career move in these specialisms, drop us a line and we can start matching your experience with some fantastic roles.Contact us
Thinking of placing a position?
If you are an employer and want to know more about our specialist recruitment services, please get in touch today.Discuss your options