A contract recruitment solution for an ever-changing world.
It's frustrating, isn't it? You're ready to move ahead with a new project, or a business challenge crops up, and you're held back by a critical gap in expertize. So, we created CASTContract - designed to quickly get the short-term talent you need.
Hit the ground running with CASTContract.
An overview of CASTContract
With CASTContract, you can hit the ground running with expert and experienced professionals. Do you need strategic or project expertize, need specialist skills or have an unexpected absence?
We can provide agile specialist talent within 24-48 hours.
Talk To Our Experts
CASTContract is our solution to time-critical talent needs
Through CASTContract, your business will have the high-caliber expertize and experience needed to act with agility.
In less than 48 hours, you'll receive the wealth of problem-solving knowledge that comes with contract professionals, as well as their fresh and impartial perspective. Successful delivery is their only goal, and with no upfront payment or final lump sum, you'll get the benefit of simply paying for what you use.
CASTContract will give you:
- Quick access to specialist talent
- A single point of contact for all contract communications
- Reduced risk thanks to our compliant processes
- The ability to view all contractor information in one place through software
- A completely stress-free process
Would you like...
- High-caliber talent at short notice, within 24-48 hours?
- Talent that gets the job done, without a settling-in period or any issues?
- Talent that's impartial, with the credibility to affect change and transition rapidly?
- Talent with extensive systems knowledge?
- The option to hire such expertize on a pay-as-you-go basis?
CASTContract will provide just that.
We work at speed - no lengthy contract recruitment processes included. With us, you can meet your strategic goals quickly.
CAST+ extra features
Do you need contract expertize?
You have an upcoming, one-time project that requires skills you don't possess internally.
You can't see the wood for the trees and need someone with a fresh, impartial perspective.
You've tried to find a permanent member of staff, but haven't found the right person or want to be certain of the skills and experience you need first.
You're looking to test a new product, service or role, but the market is uncertain or you're not yet ready to fully commit.
You need to cover a long-term absence or unexpected resignation, and fast.
Consultants vs contractors: which should you choose?
Consultants will provide you with:
- The latest thinking
- Short-term access to top management talent
- Strategic capability
- An independent and impartial opinion
- The option to fast-track a critical project
Contractors will do all that and more:
- The ability to implement as well as strategize
- Loyalty to your business aims – not their consultancy’s goals
- A flexible approach to meet your organization’s objectives
- A focus on your profitability – not their consultancy’s profitability
- Increased cost-effectiveness
It’s really not a case of whether you can afford a contractor, but whether you can risk not hiring one.Talk to our experts
What is contract recruitment?
contract recruitment refers to the process of a company hiring professionals on a short-term basis. Contract, or interim recruitment is the perfect solution when a company is facing a skills gap requiring interim expertise and specialized skills either due to restructuring, unexpected departures, sickness cover for key roles or, to implement new projects requiring specialist skill sets, for example opening a new site or implementing specialist software and operations.
Hiring contract professionals allows companies to fill talent gaps efficiently, ensuring your business can achieve strategic goals or to continue operations as usual with minimal disruption. Interim consultants are highly experienced and skilled professionals who can hit the ground running and deliver results within a short period of time.
Contractors bring in fresh ideas, a wealth of experience, and independent and unbiased opinions that gives them the ability to drive growth and implement new strategies. The main benefit of contract recruitment solutions is to bring in the expertise to allow your organization to achieve strategic goals or continue operations efficiently with minimum disruption to your existing team.
Our CASTContract recruitment solution is an agile response wherever you are in an everchanging global landscape.