The FMCG sector is core to the USA market. But with such demand to make the products that consumers most want, and continuous changes dominated by technological disruption, there’s extreme pressure.
- The USA’s FMCG sector is the largest in the world.
- It contributes to 6% of the country’s entire GDP.
- Consumers are more price conscious than ever, with 31% agreeing to this statement. Up to 82% are set to carry on saving habits adopted in the pandemic.
- There’s great pressure on brands to build their messaging around brand loyalty, by focusing on things like CSR, familiarity, consistency, reassurance and authenticity.
- Because of the pandemic, more brands are shifting to digital channels to engage consumers.
- Innovation and scalability are key, and so many FMCG sector businesses are looking at how to improve their supply chain resilience.
Looking to advance your career?
If you're looking to make your next career move in these specialisms, drop us a line and we can start matching your experience with some fantastic roles.Contact us
Thinking of placing a position?
If you are an employer and want to know more about our specialist recruitment services, please get in touch today.Discuss your options