As one of the USA’s biggest manufacturing (and top exporting) sectors, chemical is a crucial part of the nation.
- The USA is positioned as a world leader in chemical production and exports, producing 18% of all global chemical shipments.
- There are more than 13,000 firms within the sector, making over 70,000 products.
- Over 800,000 Americans are employed in the industry.
- There’s great pressure on the chemical sector to decarbonize and reduce plastic waste.
- Many are starting to realize the benefits of digital transformation, so it’s expected that more and more companies will take advantage of things like sensors, cognitive computing, and advanced data analytics.
Looking to advance your career?
If you're looking to make your next career move in these specialisms, drop us a line and we can start matching your experience with some fantastic roles.Contact us
Thinking of placing a position?
If you are an employer and want to know more about our specialist recruitment services, please get in touch today.Discuss your options