The automotive sector is key to the US economy, and globally, many foreign-owned automakers choose to carry out R&D, design and testing in the States.
- The US automotive sector is one of the biggest in the world.
- It contributes 3% of the nation’s GDP.
- More than 4 million Americans are employed in the industry.
- Total foreign direct investment is over $110bn.
- The sector is leading innovation, with R&D initiatives transforming it to react better to fresh opportunities.
Looking to advance your career?
If you're looking to make your next career move in these specialisms, drop us a line and we can start matching your experience with some fantastic roles.Contact us
Thinking of placing a position?
If you are an employer and want to know more about our specialist recruitment services, please get in touch today.Discuss your options