The retail and wholesale sector has seen significant change due to the pandemic. This has boosted eCommerce sales, and the call for digital transformation.
- Approximately 15 million people are currently employed in the US retail sector.
- The shift to digital is likely to continue, with many businesses planning investments in eCommerce, contactless, and store technology upgrades.
- eCommerce’s popularity is prompting retail-to-warehouse conversions.
- The cost of customer acquisition has risen, so companies are considering new revenue models, and establishing partnerships and alliances to build a profitable and digital omnichannel experience.
- Order fulfilment, warehouse management, and procurement are expected to see the biggest investments.
Looking to advance your career?
If you're looking to make your next career move in these specialisms, drop us a line and we can start matching your experience with some fantastic roles.Contact us
Thinking of placing a position?
If you are an employer and want to know more about our specialist recruitment services, please get in touch today.Discuss your options