Logistics is one of the few markets that actually saw significant success during the pandemic. As a result, there are many opportunities available, and a strong need for logistics specialists.
- The logistics market generated $992bn in 2020 (a 4.75% increase from 2019).
- It’s predicted that the market will see a steady rise in value, reaching $1.254 trillion by 2025.
- The 3PL market of logistics is also growing – it’s expected to reach $297bn by 2023.
- Technology is having a notable impact – trucking and warehousing have seen the highest level of technological integration via the use of IoT, AGV, ASRS, along with electric and self-driving vehicles.
- E-commerce is key, specifically driving the last mile and courier express parcel segments of the sector.
Looking to advance your career?
If you're looking to make your next career move in these specialisms, drop us a line and we can start matching your experience with some fantastic roles.Contact us
Thinking of placing a position?
If you are an employer and want to know more about our specialist recruitment services, please get in touch today.Discuss your options