signs you need CASTInterim right now
- You're unable to progress with a project due to a talent gap
- You're worried about the risk associated with interim talent
- You want to avoid a long, convoluted recruitment process
- You need to boost your agility due to a developing or uncertain landscape
- You're looking for more choice in your recruitment process, including how you pay
Do you need interim expertize?
Here are a few telltale signs that you need interim recruitment specialists:
You have an upcoming, one-time project that requires skills you don't possess internally.
You can't see the wood for the trees and need someone with a fresh, impartial perspective.
You've tried to find a permanent member of staff, but haven't found the right person or want to be certain of the skills and experience you need first.
You're looking to test a new product, service or role, but the market is uncertain or you're not yet ready to fully commit.
You need to cover a long-term absence or unexpected resignation, and fast.
Consultants vs interim managers: which should you choose?
Consultants will provide you with:
- The latest thinking
- Short-term access to top management talent
- Strategic capability
- An independent and impartial opinion
- The option to fast-track a critical project
Interim managers will do all that and more:
- The ability to implement as well as strategize
- Loyalty to your business aims - not their consultancy's goals
- A flexible approach to meet your organization's objectives
- A focus on your profitability - not their consultancy's profitability
- Increased cost-effectiveness
It's really not a case of whether you can afford an interim manager, but whether you can risk not hiring one.