VP of Strategic Sales & Operations
Ref: BBBH: 486895
- 2 Weeks Notice
About the candidate
The candidate has a vast amount of experience in providing vision, strategy and organizational leadership in building high performing S&OP teams.
What makes them great?
- They excel in forging relationships and achieving consensus with key internal and external stakeholders
- Successful performance track record ar an Americas Regional level focused on commercial strategy, growth and organizational development with an emphasis on strategic customers, key account management and solutions selling
Areas of expertise
- Lead S&OP, defining capabilities, annual budget, strategic plan and growth from start-up to multimillion dollar product of over 375 professionals across BD/KAM, Ops & IT services
- Established commercial strategy and organizational development with an emphasis on strategic customers
- Delivered new service agreements valued at $100m with client organizations CXO, VP and Directors of Transportation
- Achieved organic revenue growth of 120% through aligning deparmental goals, delivering a 20% reduction in operations cost and overtime
- Responsible for strategic sales teams training and consultative execution for new business, resulting in +30% in revenue with 23% reduction in sales cycle over existing sales personnel
- Developing new products to fit market opportunities increasing close rates by 150% resulting in 130% sales growth