Supply Chain Executive
$850 per day
- Permanent / Contract
About the candidate
Results-driven Senior Integrated Supply Chain executive & servant leader with diverse experience working in Food & Beverage, Consumer Products and Electronics industries, and proven track record of favorable financial results in minimizing costs, inventory reduction, analytical modeling, and supply chain optimization.
Collaborative problem solver & Team Builder with solid Lean and financially based analytical skills and deep understanding of strategic planning and tactical implementation.
What makes them great?
- Led the Plant with one of the highest inventory reduction costs across all 32 North American Plants resulting in a $12M reduction without any negative service impacts.
- Led the Plant with the highest internal supply chain performance score across all North American Plants.
- Developed accurate forecasting system with metrics, saving over $100K in excess purchases.
Areas of expertise
- Mentored, Coached, Built and Led Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Planning & Capacity Planning teams, systems, and processes, delivering forecast accuracy >86% while exceeding inventory and CSL targets.
- Every Team member achieved certifications in one or more of APICS CPIM, CSCP or IBF’s CPF)
- Implemented formal S&OP process, aligning cross-functional teams with executive leadership.
- Created planning tools (Forecast, MPS, MRP), scaling and enabling 450% growth of company.
- Led cross-functional team, implementing SKU rationalization process, and improving profitability 6%.
- Achieved world class forecast accuracy, implementing a second integral SS program.