Supply Chain Analyst
$450 per day
- Permanent / Contract
About the candidate
A dedicated Supply Chain Analyst with a strong background in optimizing logistics and inventory management within the wholesale industry.
What makes them great?
- Maintained reporting tools to track key performance indicators (KPIs), providing actionable insights for decision making.
- In-depth data analysis to identify trends, patterns and areas of improvement within the supply chain.
Areas of expertise
- Lead inventory audits and work with the finance team to minimize excess inventory, freeing up capital for other strategic investments.
- Collaborated with management and sales teams to align supply chain strategies to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of products to customers.
- Cultivated strong relationships with suppliers, monitored performance assessing on-time delivery, and compliance with contractual terms.
- Utilized advanced forecasting techniques to predict demand for materials for all eight metro Atlanta locations.