Ref: BBBH: 514683
$500 per day
- Permanent / Contract
- Immediately Available
About the candidate
Experienced in warehouse and logistics methods/modes, cost structures, service requirements, equipment, and infrastructure, in order to manage the day-to-day business operations successfully.
Operational management experience in order processing, shipping, receiving, stocking, and inventory control. Proven leadership skills with strong ability to drive and deliver results.
What makes them great?
- Strong management and operational skills that will contribute to the organization's mission, vision, and goals
- Detailed manager that uses analysis and strategic thinking to identify problems in a timely manner, develop solutions, and effectively communicate course of action with follow up
Areas of expertise
- Develops warehouse designing by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems: evaluating and recommending new equipment
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing SOW and OSHA standards and procedures complying with legal regulations
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security protocols