It’s anticipated that by 2025, there’ll be a market of over 140.3 million people for food and drink in the USA.
- The food industry yields over $900,000m total revenue every year.
- There’s been a drop in food exports in recent years due to a large number of countries not accepting USA food processing standards.
- Food waste is extremely important, with an aim to cut this by 50% by 2025.
- It’s anticipated that 1% of total market revenue will be generated online by 2023.
- There’s a big emphasis on plant-based products. With a $7 billion dollar market, they’re growing almost twice as quick as overall food industry sales.
Looking to advance your career?
If you're looking to make your next career move in these specialisms, drop us a line and we can start matching your experience with some fantastic roles.Contact us
Thinking of placing a position?
If you are an employer and want to know more about our specialist recruitment services, please get in touch today.Discuss your options